A simple non-dairy ice cream that comes together in minutes and can be eaten right away as a soft serve or frozen as ice cream.
Peanut Butter Nice Cream
Simple non-dairy ice cream packed with peanut butter.
Jenny Dunklee | The Lazy Vegan Baker: Jenny Dunklee
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups frozen, sliced bananas
- ½ cup all natural peanut butter
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ⅓ cup full fat canned coconut milk
- Place all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and puree until smooth.
- You will need to stop every minute or so to scrape down the sides.
- Once it is smooth, taste it - add more sweetener if desired.
- You can eat it like this and it is similar to soft serve.
- For hard ice cream, freeze for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Before serving, take out of the freezer for 10-15 minutes and let sit at room temp so it's easier to scoop.